The Hoppt Brand offers five models of Walk-Behind Dual-Directional Vibratory Rollers for sale. 4 of the models are fitted with the Dual Drum Dual-Directional Vibratory Rollers and equipped with Danfoss Hydraulic System for easy manoeuvring and maintenance. One model is a Single-Drum Model.
All rollers are ergonomically engineered with details that ensure optimum comfort and maximum productivity. The rollers are equipped with either single or twin-exciter and twin eccentric masses which delivers high centrifugal force.
All models also come with a manual clutch as a standard feature which the electro-magnetic clutch as an option for only the ROL800.
Features and Benefits:
- Powered by either:
- Petrol driven 4-stroke Honda engine with cyclone air cleaner, ensuring maximum lifespan on the engines
- Hatz 1B40 Diesel Engines, Germany
- Eaton (USA) transmission and vibration system provides the best performance and highest durability
- Easily transportable compact design for use in tight spaces
- High centrifugal force to allow for more efficient compaction
- Low lateral overhang to ensure close operation to walls