Purpose built to protect the tiles on the pavement. Specifically designed for pavements, the PCPT 90 has a rubber-bar system in place of an iron plate, to protect the paving stones during the compaction process. The rubber-bars conform to the edges of the pavement stones, ensuring the paving stones does not chip during the process of compaction.
Features and Benefits
- Design for compaction of pavement tiles and bricks to the ground
- Perfect for landscaping and car park works. Rubber-bars are used in place of iron plates to prevent damage on the pavement stones
- Low operating noise levels ensure that the PCPT90 adhere to the regulatory noise limits for use in urban areas
- Belt guard ensures the safe operation of the pulley system, making it safer for both user and machine
- Individually mounted rubber-bars makes it cheaper for replacement, lowering maintenance cost
Download: Vibratory Pavement Compactors